HOW DO I GET THE HEALTHY MIND AND BODY I WANT?
What is your notion about yourself when you look to your body? Do you feel satisfied? What is the shape or body you aim? What is stopping you?
There are many programs on you tube that train you step by step, you can master the exercises and then practice it alone? It is not by the amount of time you practice a day and then you stop. Practicing can be 20 or 25 minutes daily but regularly, it will make difference, start by minimum time and then go gradually! But take a pledge on your self never to stop exercising.
By taking the 1st step to master your physiology and master your daily routine, am sure you will succeed. Get ahead and see the Prequistes I will discuss to be living healthy, vibrantly, and energetic; more over managing your mind and business. By incorporating the prerequisites of formulas I will discuss you will live the life you always aimed. Try to ask yourself what are my fears, not what are my goals. Act on your fears to eliminate the fears inside you and unleash your power.
Prerequisite 1: Breath Exercise
Try to breath in and out to allow oxygen to pass through your cells, Always when you don’t breath you clog the oxygen pass and your adrenal rises, it is better to increase the vasopressin and oxytocin to just obtain the health of central nervous system activity. Try to sit on a cushion, with your hips down and your legs folded relax looking straight in front of you lighting a candle and taking a breath in and out for 20 minutes. Like that you are improving your neurotic and brain activity and improving your mental ability .
Prerequisite 2: Water
Water is essential for living and is the hydration of our body and systems: Our brains are 76% water, our lungs are 90% water, our blood is 84% water, and blood plasma is 98% water. Water just cleanse the body, it also removes poisons, e.g. after you drink coffee or tea, and you intake a lot of water, about a large jar, this will minimize the danger of caffeine.
Perequisite 3: ESSENTIAL Proteins
Entirely eliminating fats from your diet and replacing it with natural proteins like almonds and walnuts, will make you healthier, take 5 almonds, 5 walnuts, and increase the fruits which are full of potassium and phosphorus one large banana a day good for the bones. Also eat food rich fibers and eat vegetables.
To substitute your diet with main fats that are not endangering the body, try these supplements
a. eat almonds and walnuts.
b. eat food rich in fibers.
c. eat vegetables like broccoli, asparagus and basil.
Prerequisite 4: ALKALINITY — GO GREEN!
Know that acid and caffeine and alcohol endanger the body and make it acidic, just use food rich in alkali rather than acid. Try lemon after food or dinner. Try vegetables, nuts, broccoli , avocados, asparagus, basil. Avoid meet, caffeine, sugar and refined products. Increase the vegetables and greens.
Prerequisite 5: Practice Aerobics
The terminology aerobics science definition from free dictionary
(1) Of, pertaining to, having, or requiring the presence of air or free oxygen.
(2) (biology) Requiring air or oxygen for life or survival, used especially to refer to aerobic bacteria.
(3) (physiology) Pertaining to respiration occurring in the presence of oxygen, as aerobic respiration.
Follow these guidelines for aerobic exercise:
- Build your muscle by focusing on abs and cardio exercise start by low impact, walking, spinning and cycling.
- Understand the aerobics training that fit your age.
- Create a training plan: Start with aerobics for beginner then low impact then high impact, the cardio and abs.
- Make it fun by using a big screen or doing it in the horticultural nature.
Perquisite 6: Health and maximum Nutrition
Our daily goal is to consume the foods that will help serve our body. To achieve maximum nourishment, follow these guidelines:
- Abide by in-taking food rich with rich protein not dangerous protein an alkaline not acid.
- Drink plenty of water before breakfast and dinner.
- Eat fruits but not immediately after dinner preferably on empty stomach. Eat salad with apples, peers and vegetables with balsamic vinegar.
- Eat moderate amount of food any surplus turns into waste products.
- Eat organic food free of chemicals.
- Don’t use a lot of sugar and don’t eat a lot of sweets.
- Eat by consumption, 10% fish and proteins, 10% carbohydrates, 10% fruits ,etc.
- Take supplements to balance your body, consult your physician or practitioner.
- Just practice sport to cleanse your body out of toxins and fats.
- Maximize your good habits.